Custom Search

January 16, 2010

Pacquiao-Mayweather to Pacquiao-Clottey?

I had made this blog/site for the now-vanished-mega-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., with hopes that it would really take place. All the hope is gone now; all because of that Olympic style random blood testing proposed by the Mayweather camp. So who's to blame?

Would it be Mayweather for that 'proposal' or would it be the Pacman for not riding with it? Boxing fans and critics had their own thoughts about it. Just flush it down!

Now that the Team Pacquiao had came to a deal with Joshua Clottey and the Mayweather camp is still looking for a possible opponent I was thinking and asking myself, would I keep this blog going or would I change it to Pacquiao-Clottey?. Well by Monday will come the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines ss_blog_claim=78df9f4ecab533074dd26bea9a4039b2